Mobile Application Management Solutions
Enterprise organizations need effective IT solutions to manage hundreds of mobile devices used for regular computing tasks at the workplace. Codeproof Mobile Application Management solution empowers business organizations with a range of capabilities to address the prevalent security and management challenges.
Using Codeproof enterprise mobility software, IT administrators can deploy mobile apps to hundreds of mobile devices silently.
Codeproof supports following App distribution techniques.
1. AppStore App DistributionDistribute apps from Apple AppStore using Codeproof. This method requires app license validation on the device, allowing IT Administrators to install all subsequent applications without processing Apple ID prompts on every individual device.
2. VPP Managed DistributionWith the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) managed distribution mechanism, IT administrators can purchase apps from the Apple volume purchase store and silently install the apps to all the iOS devices using Codeproof MDM platform. Visit this link for more details
3. Enterprise App DistributionBusiness organizations can install in-house developed apps to multiple network connected devices using Codeproof MDM platform. Visit this link for more details.
4. APK distributionBusiness organizations can install Android APKs silently on Samsung and other Android devices. Visit this link for more details.
Apps Reporting & Auditing
Codeproof allows IT administrators to generate reports on all installed apps to improve mobile software visibility and auditability.
Installed Apps Report
Administrators can inspect the apps on every device individually.
Android Security Permission Report
Codeproof also provides various “Android Security Permission” reports where IT administrators can inspect app permissions and track suspected malicious apps.
Other App Management capabilities
Using Codeproof Command center, IT administrators can instantly perform the following app management operations from across the network:
- 1. Remotely Uninstall an application from the device
- 2. Remotely Start an Application in the device
- 3. Remotely Wipe Application Data in the device
The enterprise mobility management is now simplified!
The comprehensive SaaS enterprise mobility management solution is offered on an affordable, no-obligation subscription-basis pricing model.